Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A mother is a person who loves and cares for you. Let these Mother quotes be ones that you share with your Mom, also find wishes for a Happy Mothers Day. and Happy Mother’s day images. Mom’s are special people in our lives.
- Mothers give up so much, so that their children can have so much
- Mother… a mother holds her child’s hand for just a short time, but holds their hearts forever.
- A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark.
- My mother was the dearest, sweetest angel. She didn’t talk; she sang. She was a tower of strength.
- Mothers never retire, no matter how old her children are she is always a Mom, always willing to encourage and help her children in any way she can!
- She (mother) pushed us to always try harder, to want the best out of our lives, and to always be strong – a lesson she was forced to learn herself when we were all still young.
- Mother-love is the great, surging, divine current that plays forever through humanity.
- Ma-ma does everything for the baby, who responds by saying Da-da first.
- Giving grace to yourself is never more important than when you become a mother.
- A mother is the one who is still there when everyone else has deserted you.
- My mother is the neatest person I know. I mean that in every sense of the word.
- My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters.
- Motherhood is more awesome than I ever thought it could be and harder than I ever would have imagined.
- Behind every famous and influential person there is a driving force and in many cases this driving force is the unfailing love and support of their mothers.
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.