1. Talking badly about someone while they are not there to defend themselves says more about you than the person you are talking about.
2. “Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about you. Their opinions aren’t your problem. You stay kind, committed to love, and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say, don’t you dare doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Just keep on shining like you do.” ― Scott Stabile
3. When you finish talking bad about me, don’t forget to tell them the good I did for you.
4. Always remember that some people will gossip and talk about you because when they talk about themselves… no one cares.
5. People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.
6. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.
7. It’s sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.
8. Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth. – Justin Timberlake
9. When people cut you down or talk behind your back, remember they took time out of their pathetic lives to think about you!
10. Don’t tell me about others cause soon you’ll tell others about me.
11. I don’t trust anyone who talks bad about someone else to me, they probably talk behind my back too.
12. If people talk behind your back then don’t get angry or depressed just give them 100 more reasons to talk.
13. The one who is talking to you about me today is the one who will be talking to me about you tomorrow.
14. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is how they will speak about you to other people.
15. Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few of us still remaining with noble hearts. – Anna Godbersen
16. Whether it’s good talk or bad talk about me, as long as you’re talking and making me the center of your world, I win. – Behdad Sami
17. Ignore the people who talk about you behind your back. That’s exactly where they belong, behind your back. Being strong doesn’t mean you always have to fight the battle. True strength is being wise enough to walk away from the nonsense with your head held high!! – Jerose
18. If people are talking about you behind your back, chances are you’re in front of them.
19. I hate people who act nice to your face and then talk bad about you behind you back.
20. When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will seem unfair but stay above it, trusting that others will see the TRUTH, just like you did.
21. For someone who hates my guts, you sure talk about me a lot! Love me or hate me, it’s still an obsession…Here’s a tip…Get a life and stop talking about mine.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.