Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1. To my family and friends, near and far away. I want you to know that no matter what is going on, I will always love you.
2. Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones you accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you you no matter what.
3. To my Family & Friends Today, remember, you’re not alone, I think of you and hope you’re staying safe and healthy. I Love You and I Hug You in my Prayers.
4. Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway.
5. To my friends and family that have accepted me for me, laughed with me, cried with me, helped me when there was a need, and proven to me that there are indeed flowers to be found in a world that at times seems to be full of weeds, I say thank you, I love you, and you mean everything to me.
6. Love your family. Spend time, be kind & serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised & today is short.
7. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
8. True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
9. I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily. – Lil’ Kim
10. I love spending time with my friends and family. The simplest things in life give me the most pleasure: cooking a good meal, enjoying my friends. – Cindy Morgan
11. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
12. It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.
13. I’m surrounded by great friends and family. I don’t know what I would do without them. – Emma Roberts
14. My family is my strength and my weakness. – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
15. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
16. There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.
17. I believe family first. Blood is thicker than water. I grew up like that, and I want to continue to keep that goal in my heart. Just family first! Just honesty, integrity, and respect. All of that. I live by the code of those things. If you do that you’ll be fine. – Cory Hardrict
18. There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family.
19. Family and God – that is what’s important. Money, cars, those are things that come and go. – Fabrice Muamba
20. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
21. My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me. – Michael Imperioli