Moms are such a special part of our world that we felt compelled to dedicate a section of our site to them.
No other individual on earth experiences the love, joy, sadness, empathy, sympathy, and every other conceivable emotion that Moms do in the upbringing of their children.
Take a few minutes out of your day to let Mom know how much you care.
1. “Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; a mother’s secret hope outlives them all.”
2. “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.”
3. “A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.” -Chinese proverb
4. “Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers, and sisters, aunts and cousins, but only one mother in the whole world.”
“The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother’s always a Democrat.” -Robert Frost
5. “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.” -Mildred B. Vermont
6. “You may have tangible wealth untold: Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be I had a Mother who read to me.”
7. “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”
8. “The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.”
9. “God could not be everywhere and therefore He made mothers.”
10. “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.”
11. “To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language.” -Arlene Benedict
12. “God sees us through our Mothers’ eyes and rewards us for our virtues.”
13. “When I stopped seeing my mother with the eyes of a child, I saw the woman who helped me give birth to myself.” –
14. “No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.”
15. “The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.”
16. “Mothers are instinctive philosophers.” -Harriet Beecher Stowe
17. “A good mother is worth hundreds of schoolmasters.”