Don’t be afraid to start over again. this time you’re not starting from scratch, you’re starting from experience
1. That last page turned is a perfect excuse to write a whole new book.
2. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.
3. Don’t worry about being worried. You’re heading out on an adventure and you can always change your mind along the way and try something else.
4. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
5. We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.
6. Oh, my friend, it’s not what they take away from you that counts. It’s what you do with what you have left.
7. Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.
8. It’s humbling to start fresh. It takes a lot of courage. But it can be reinvigorating. You just have to put your ego on a shelf & tell it to be quiet.
9. It isn’t always a change of scenery needed to make life better. Sometimes it simply requires opening your eyes.
10. There are some things one can only achieve by a deliberate leap in the opposite direction.
11. If I must start somewhere, right here and now is the best place imaginable.
12. If God closes a door AND a window, consider the fact that it might be time to build a whole new house.
13. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
14. Recreate your life, always, always. Remove the stones, plant rose bushes and make sweets. Begin again.
15. Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.
16. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
17. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.
18. Celebrate endings, for they precede new beginnings.