Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No one likes to be ignored. It can be a very frustrating, confusing and painful experience all at once. Check out the list of wise and humorous being ignored quotes when getting the silent treatment is getting you down.
1. I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone.
2. Feel proud when people ignore you and thank God you missed the worst.
3. Lonely isn’t a feeling when you’re alone, lonely is a feeling when no one cares.
4. A man said unto the universe, ‘Sir, I exist’ ‘However,’ replied the universe, ‘that fact has not created in me a sense of obligation.’
5. There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
6. People with insufficient personalities are fond of cats. These people adore being ignored.
7. In presence of the Moon nobody sees stars.
8. What’s worse than being hated is being ignored, because it’s like you don’t exist at all and your presence is nothing.
9. The great thing about being ignored is that you can speak the truth with impunity.
10. If you’re being ignored, that’s a good time to concentrate on finding yourself and creating your own mystery.
11. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
12. The worst thing a guy could do for a girl is to ignore her while she’s loving you with all her heart.
13. Probably the most neglected friend you have is you. And yet every man, before he can be a true friend to the world, must first become a friend to himself.
14. Whenever we give up, leave behind, and forget too much, there is always the danger that the things we have neglected will return with added force.