Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Here are 20 quotes about sisters to celebrate your extraordinary bond
1. A sister is both your mirror – and your oppositeA sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
2. When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?
3. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.
4. Help one another’ is part of the religion of sisterhood.
5. Being a sister isn’t about gender or DNA. It’s about unselfconscious love.
6. It was nice to be in such close physical proximity, even though they hadn’t spoken in months, and only via cursory birthday cards and the like. In the end, it didn’t matter. Sisters were sisters.
7. The only person I’d run through an airport for is you.
8. Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.
9. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.
10. If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.
12. A sister is someone who owns part of what you own: a house, perhaps, or a less tangible legacy, like memories of your childhood and the experience of your family.
13. Sisters may drive you crazy, get into your stuff and irritate you. However, if anyone else dares say so, a sister will defend you to the death.
14. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
15. More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good.
16. I’m very proud of my sister and protective of her. [She] is the one person I will fight for. Don’t talk about my sister; don’t play with me about my sister. If you do, you’ll see another side of me.”