Here are a few of our favorite grandchildren quotes. What are your favorite grandkids quotes?
1. “Grandchildren give us a second chance to do things better because they bring out the best in us.” – Unknown
“Elephants and grandchildren never forget.” – Andy Rooney
2. “A mother becomes a true grandmother the day she stops noticing the terrible things her children do because she is so enchanted with the wonderful things her grandchildren do.” – Lois Wyse
3. “Grandchildren are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation.” – Lois Wyse
4. “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown
5. “Never have children, only grandchildren.” – Gore Vidal
6. “Your sons weren’t made to like you. That’s what grandchildren are for.” – Jane Smiley
7. “Do you know why children are so full of energy? Because they suck it out of their grandparents” – Gene Perret
8. “If I had known grandchildren were this much fun I would have had them first.” – Unknown
9. “For the sake of our health, our children and grandchildren and even our economic well-being, we must make protecting the planet our top priority.” – David Suzuki
10. “The grandchildren should not bear the debts of the grandparents.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
11. “You better arm yourselves to answer your children’s and grandchildren’s questions… no matter what the question is… without being judgmental.” – Josh McDowell
12. “With your own children, you love them immediately – and with grandchildren, it’s exactly the same.” – Kevin Whately
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.