1. You may feel lost and alone, but God knows exactly where you are, and He has a good plan for your life.
2. God is always with us like when you get scared God is right there to hold your hand.
3. God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble, therefore we will not fear.
4. God is like the parent, and you are his child learning how to walk. He’s far away watching you, so when the day you fall or stumble. He’s there to catch you.
5. When you get down to nothing, God is always up to something.
6. What’s impossible when God’s on your side… Nothing is impossible.
7. God always listens to your prayer… Only we have to be patient for the answer.
8. When you mess up on something and have to do it over. Don’t get discouraged. Be glad that God has blessed you with the strength to be able to.
9. Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.
10. Trusting God is wisdom, knowing God is peace, loving God is strength, faith in God is courage.
11. He who says I m alone… had never listened to GOD who is always with him.
12. Remember that time spent with God is never wasted. Always find time to talk to God wherever you go.
13. When we pray, God hears more than we say, answers more than we ask, gives more than we imagine, in his own time and in his own way.
14. If you do everything God’s way, your life will be so easy.
15. God will not give you a burden that you can’t handle. So if you are in mess which is impossible to resolve, think it as compliment. God thinks You can do it. Believe in God.
16. Live your life for God and God will lead your life to a world full of love and true happiness.
17. Happiness, joy, and love, is a great sign of God’s presence.
18. Dear God, if one day I lose my hope and purpose, give me confidence that your destiny is better than anything I ever dreamed.
19. When a man takes one step toward God, God takes more steps toward that man than there are sands in the world of time.
20. Anxiety happens when we think we have to figure everything out. Turn to God, He has a plan.
21. If you walk with God, you will always reach your destination.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.