Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- Real friend tell you the ugly truth, not pretty lies
- Only a real friend who truly cares about you can hear you when you’re quiet.
- True friends are not the ones who make your problems disappear, they are the ones who won’t disappear when you facing problems.
- You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it.
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
- Friend by you a lunch, best friends eat your lunch.
- Friends are like the tires of a car, your dreams ride on the backs of your friends. Wrong sizes make the car wobble, flat tires leave you stranded and could end in fatal accidents.
- Friends are not round smooth stones, they come with rough jagged edges. Daily we choose to keep these edges together, allowing the friction and time to smooth out the edges.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
- “In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”