Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1. Don’t tell your God how big your storm is, tell your storm how big your God is.
2. When your life is beginning to turn bad, when things aren’t going your way, when all around you begins to fade, God’s plan for you becomes bigger and better than before.
3. Be brave!
God gives his hardest battles to his bravest soldiers.
4. Don’t give up. God will give you the strength you need to hold on.
5. I believe in God because He believes in me.
Trust in Him, believe in Him and love Him, and good things will happen. He loves you and when things get tough, know He is always there. Even when you don’t feel Him around you, He is always there.
Tonight I turn all my worries over to God. He will be up all night anyway!!!
6. God wouldn’t put you in difficult situations if he didn’t believe you couldn’t get through them.
7. You may feel lost and alone, but God knows exactly where you are, and He has a good plan for your life.
8. God is stronger than my circumstances.
9. What’s impossible when God’s on your side…NOTHING’S impossible!!
10. When we pray, God hears more than we say, answers more than we ask, gives more than we imagine, in his own time and in his own way.
11. Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.
12. Though times may be tough, God is tougher.
God does not give us what we what. But what we need.
The Lord hears all you say. Can you hear what he is telling you?
He understands your trouble and will guide you in the right direction. Just listen to where he wants you to go.
13. Dear God, if one day I lose my hope and purpose, give me confidence that your destiny is better than anything I ever dreamed of.
14. God will not give you a burden that you can’t handle. So if you are in mess which is impossible to resolve, think it as compliment. God thinks You can do it. Believe in GOD.
15. God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble, therefore we will not fear.
16. Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
– Philippians 4:6
17. God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.
18. God is my strength and my refuge.
19. I believe in the SUN even when it isn’t shining,
I believe in LOVE even when I don’t feel it,
and I believe in GOD even when he is silent.
20. Throughout life, people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
– Will Smith
21. God is great!!! He does good things and everything He does is for a reason!!!! Yes, He is real!! He is in my heart!!!