Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
People come into our lives and they leave for many reasons. Some we meet by accident, some change our life from the core and inspire us to become better people.
There are many people who are so good at pretending our friends but It’s very difficult to find out whether they are real or fake friends.
It’s not hard to spot out these people because there are many differences between real and fake friends, a fake friend never do what a real friend does no matter how much they try.
1. Fake friends are selfish.
A fake friend only contacts you when they need something, they rarely call or text for other reason. That person is not a friend at all. Most likely, that person is using you in some way. It’s also possible that these types of friends are just self-absorbed that it never cross their mind to reach out.
2. Real friends always keep in touch.
They want to know what is going on in your life because they truly care about you. a real friend call to hear your voice but a fake friend.. the only reason they call you is to ask for a favor.
3. Fake friends lie
Many times, fake friends don’t feel good about who they are so they lie about their life, their accomplishments, their possessions…. or anything to make themselves look better. If they lie about themselves they lie about you too. be careful with this type of friend
4. They accept and love you for who you truly are.
They love the flawed and messy you as much as they love the perfect you. Real friends know how your heart beats. They know your mistakes, they know your bad sides. They know all of your demons. and they still love you anyway. Something that fake friends could never do.
Here are some quotes help you realize if your friend is true of fake.
1. “Fake friends: once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.”
2. “Fake friends: once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.”
3. “Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool. True friends are around even when they think you’re fool.”
4. “A true friend cares about what’s going on in your life. A fake friend will make their problems sound bigger. Be a true friend.”
5. “Some people are real. Some people are good. Some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake.”
6. “True friends will always find a way to help you. Fake friends will always find an excuse.”