1. “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they will value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.” ― Trent Shelton
2. Not everyone has the same heart as you if you think that everyone will do for you what you do for them. Sweetheart, you are wrong. Do good to people because you are a good person, and what they do in return shouldn’t change the fact that you are a good person. – Thesilentukht
3. Live long enough and you’ll disappoint everyone. People think you’re able to help them and usually, you can’t. And so it becomes a process of choosing the one or two people you try hardest not to disappoint. The person in my life I am determined not to disappoint is you. ― Dave Eggers
4. When you have a good heart; You help too much, you trust too much, you give too much, you love too much and it seems like you’re the one who gets hurt the most.
5. Not everyone will have the heart you have. Not everyone will appreciate you and what you do for them. Sometimes it won’t be easy having a kind heart in a cruel world. Be prepared. ― Tony A. Gaskins Jr
6. Never expect to get what you give, not everyone has a heart like you.
7. Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who’s worth your kindness and who’s just taking advantage.
8. Ungrateful people complain about the one thing you haven’t done for them instead of being thankful for the thousands of things you have done for them.
9. You see a person’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life. ― Lovely Goyal
10. Some people aren’t loyal to you, they are loyal to their need of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.
11. Nobody goes through more crap in life than a person with a good heart.
12. Never put your time into the hands of the ungrateful! Time is very valuable!
13. You need to stop doing things for someone when you find out it’s expected rather than appreciated.
14. Some won’t appreciate you no matter how much you do for them. Release yourself. Go where you’re appreciated and understood. – Robert Tew
15. It’s time to walk away when you’re not appreciated for who you are. You deserve to be respected.
16. It is better to accept the fact that you are not appreciated than to try your hardest to make someone see your true worth.
17. Go where your effort is appreciated. Don’t let your actions go unnoticed by individuals who are never satisfied. – Billy Chapata
18. Ungrateful people forget what they are not grateful for. ― Ana Monnar
19. As I’m getting older, I’m really learning unconditional love and loyalty are extremely important. – Bindi Irwin
20. The saddest of all hearts is one without gratitude. ― Tom Krause
21. Trust is a big word for me. Loyalty and trust, for me, are everything. It’s the core of what I’m about and what the people around me hopefully are about. It’s a certain thing that gives you a sense of security. It’s the biggest factor in everything I do. – Tommy Mottola
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.