1. Keep the faith, hold on. Things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
2. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will all be worth it in the end.
3. Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right. – Max Lucado
4. The reason birds can fly and we can’t is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings. – J.M. Barrie
5. Let your faith be bigger than your fears.
6. Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life. – Gregory Peck
7. As you practice counting your blessings, you will find that your faith is being suddenly revitalized. – Robert Schuller
8. I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. – C.S. Lewis
9. Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith in God.
10. Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can’t always understand them, but we have to trust them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith. – Lauren Kate
11. Faith allows things to happen. It is the power that comes from a fearless heart. And when a fearless heart believes, miracles happen.
12. Faith is no irresponsible shot in the dark. It is a responsible trust in God, who knows the desires of your hearts, the dreams you are given, and the goals you have set. He will guide your paths right. – Robert Schuller
13. Dear God, I may not understand why everything is happening in my life right now, but I just wanted to say I trust you and I love you.
14. Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them. – Mahalia Jackson
15. Disappointments are just God’s way of saying “I have got something better”, be patient, have faith, trust God.
16. “Keep the faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope.” Anonymous
17. “Faith. It’s all about believing. You don’t know how it will happen. But you know it will.” Anonymous
18. “Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.” Anonymous
19. “Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.” Anonymous
20. “Don’t worry. God is always on time. Trust Him.” Anonymous
21. “Faith is unseen but felt, faith is strengthened when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost.” Catherine Pulsifer
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.