“Ephesians 4:31-32 – Get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
1. “God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive.
Edwin Louis Cole
2. “God doesn’t owe us anything- yet in His grace, He still gives us good things.
3. “We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon, and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.
4. “The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.
5. “What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.
Hans Urs von Balthasar
6. “The universe is centered on neither the earth nor the sun. It is centered on God.
7. “I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.
8. “All powers, all laws, are but the fair embodied thoughts of God.
John Stuart Blackie
9. “God used beautiful mathematics in creating the world.
10. “God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
11. “God will not permit any troubles to come upon us unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty.
12. “The sun, the moon, the stars, the birds, the animals, the flowers, are all proof that a universal power exists.
13. “Sometimes God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves.
Joni Eareckson Tada
14. “Because God has made us for Himself, our hearts are restless until they rest in Him.
Augustine of Hippo
15. “It is when we notice the dirt that God is most present in us; it is the very sign of His presence.
16. “For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God.
Saint Teresa of Avila
17. “Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed.
Robert H. Schuller
18. “Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He’s going to be up all night anyway.
Mary C. Crowley
19. “To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; To seek Him, the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.
20. “If God had wanted to be a big secret, He would not have created babbling brooks and whispering pines.
21. “I don’t know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn’t.
22. “Before God, we are all equally wise and equally foolish.
23. “Maybe there isn’t a God, after all, maybe there’s only a universe rotating by itself like a millstone.
24. “God is that infinite All of which man knows himself to be a finite part.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.