Having a son is one of the greatest blessings in the world, someone to guide to in life, someone to show that you care. It would be great to let the world now that you love him by saying things such as “I love my son” and telling him about how much you do care for him.
If you have a hard time doing that, here are some quotes that says “I love my son” that will work just as well.
1. I love my son, he is the greatest gift that has been given to me by the heavens above, really.
2. You treat your children like adults and they will live to learn to act like adults by themselves.
3. The truth your child will get hurt at one point and you need to learn to recuperate it with him.
4. Some days, I still wish that you would go back to being the child you once were, my dear son.
5. You have brought me joy when all I wanted to do was cry out loud, I want to thank you, child.
6. Who would have known that you would become a hero just like your father once was to me.
7. You have saved me from the miseries of this life and I would like to do just the same for you.
8. Darling I’ll hold you until I can as much as I could because I want you to know you’re loved.
9. Until the very last breath that I take I swear to God that I love my son as much as I can.
10. You are my hope, my salvation into you I will promise to pour all that I have here in my heart.
11. I want you to remember that I will always be here for you when you need me, my dear child.
12. Whenever you walk into the room, you lit it up, you have a talent for making me happy, son.
13. If you feel like life is trying to bring you down, remember that I will never leave you, dear.
14. You have so much potential if you just let yourself actually see it, believe me on this, my dear.
15. I want you to know that you are important to me no matter what happens in this life, I tell you.
16. If there ever comes a time when you feel like things are not enough, you’re enough, my son.
17. When they tell you that you can’t, I’ll be here to remind you that you can, my dear child.
The post My son is so special for me appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.