1. One day, when my children are grown, I hope they still come through that front door without knocking. I hope they head to the kitchen for a snack and rifle through the mail looking for a magazine they always read. I hope they come in and feel the weight of adulthood leave them, for they are home. For my children, my door will forever be open. Above all else. I hope they know this without me telling them. Love speaks clearly enough.
2. My children are the reason that I smile, that I laugh, that I cry. They are my happy place, my frustration. They are what makes my heartbeat and sometimes break. My children are my everything.
3. My greatest wish is that my children… Always know how much I love them. And that they walk through the rest of their lives knowing that I will always be there if I can, no matter what their age.
4. There is no greater joy than realizing that the kids you raised actually love you in return.
5. You, my kids, are the reason why I keep looking forward to what will happen in the future.
6. I am willing to give everything I have up to the world if it means my children would be happy.
7. Without my kids tomorrow wouldn’t be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn’t be worth remembering. – Anonymous
8. No matter what happens to us, I want to tell the whole world just how much I love my kids.
9. I will always be here for you, kids so do not worry if you feel like you are lost and wondering.
10. I have been here before you arrived and I have loved you with all my heart, my children, I did.
11. Having children is my greatest achievement. It was my savior. It switched my focus from the outside to the inside. My children are gifts, they remind me of what’s important. – Elle Macpherson
12. The moment I had a kid, my whole life changed into something better and brighter, which is the truth.
13. My kids, I will always be there for you whenever you will need me so do not worry at all.
14. I love my kids because they fill up my world with joy and laughter, I wish for nothing more.
15. I love my kids because they taught me that I can be happy for no apparent reason at all.
16. A child can endure his parents but no parent can endure the thought of their kid suffering.
17. I’ve never loved anybody the way I love my children. – Katey Sagal
18. There is nothing more special than the love of a parent to his or her kid and that is the truth.
19. I love my children beyond all reason. They’re my joy, even when they’re wild with kid energy. – Christopher Meloni
20. I wish that one day you guys would realize that I care for you so much more than you know.
21. In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul. – Lisa T. Shepherd