Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Here’s a collection of loving daughter quotes to gently remind yourself and her of how precious your daughter is to you.
1. A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds.
2. A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.
3. A daughter is a gift of love.
4. A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
5. A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self.
6. A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing.
7. A daughter is a treasure – and a cause of sleeplessness.
8. A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
9. A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
10. A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
11. A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
12. A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.
13. 12. Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express.
14. Daughter are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
15. If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.
16. Mothers and daughters are closest, when daughters become mothers.
17. Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where you backbone ought to be.
18. Oh my son’s my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter’s my daughter all her life.
19. Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love.