1. A real man makes sure his lady knows she’s the one and only.
2. A real man can’t stand seeing his woman hurt. He’s careful with his decisions and actions so he never has to be responsible for her pain.
3. Every woman deserves a man who can make her forget that her heart was ever broken. Are you that man?
4. Take every opportunity possible to show your lady how much you care about her. There is no such thing as being “too romantic.”
5. A real man treats his lady the same way he wants another man to treat his daughter.
6. Treat a woman right and you’ll never have to worry about keeping her.
7. Give her a relationship that everyone is jealous of.
8. You better treat her like your queen, if you want to be treated like a king.
9. Nice guys finish last because they put their ladies first.
10. Give her a relationship where you can act like idiots, talk about the most random stuff, share music, and never get tired of each other.
11. Never let her feel lonely, especially when you’re there.
12. Treat her like you are still trying to win her and that’s how you keep her.
13. You don’t always have to tell someone you love them, you just have to give a reason not to doubt it.
14. Real men stay faithful. They don’t have the time to look for other women because they are too busy looking for new ways to love their own.
15. A man’s biggest mistake is giving another man the opportunity to make his woman smile.
16. A real gentleman accepts your past, supports your present, love and encourages your future.
17. If you like her, tell her. If you miss her, show her. If you love her, prove it.
18. The real power of a man is in the size of the smile of his woman.
19. A girl can tell a lot about how you will treat her by how you treat your sister and your mother.
20. Treat her like your mother. Protect her like your sister. And love her like she’s the one.
21. Behind every great man stands no woman. There is no greater man than the man that can acknowledge the woman standing right next to him.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.