Life doesn’t allow for us to go back and fix what we have done wrong in the past, but it does allow for us to live each day better than our last.
1. You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.
2. The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it.
3. Living in the present moment creates the experience of eternity.
4. Act in the moment, live in the present, slowly slowly don’t allow the past to interfere, and you will be surprised that life is such an eternal wonder, such a mysterious phenomenon and such a great gift that one simply feels constantly in gratitude.
5. All I have is all I need and all I need is all I have in this moment.
6. Live the actual moment. Only this moment is life.
7. This is real freedom – the ability to enjoy the choices we make in every successive moment of the present.
8. Life is a preparation for the future; and the best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none.
9. You are only here now; you’re only alive in this moment.
10. Today is life – the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today.
11. Rejoice in the things that are present; all else is beyond thee.
12. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
13. Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life’s blessings.
14. Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.
15. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.
16. Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.