1. Your children are your treasure, they are your heart, they make you feel like you are worth it.
2. My mom and dad gave their kids the greatest gift of all the gift of unconditional love. They cared deeply about who we would be and much less about what we would do.
3. My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning.
4. My child is my energy when I feel week, my strength, my courage, and my very core, my heart.
5. The most amazing moments in my life are those that I spend with my children, I love my kids.
6. There is no greater joy than realizing that the kids you raised actually love you in return.
7. My children are breath-taking, as in they take away my breath because of the love they have.
8. One day, my children would grow up and become adults but to me, they will always be kids.
9. I love my kids so even when things get tougher and harder I will keep supporting them.
10. You, my kids, are the reason why I keep looking forward to what will happen in the future.
11. Though the world is tough it is how much I love my kids that keep me going in this life.
12. I will always be here for you, kids so do not worry if you feel like you are lost and wondering.
13. No matter what happens to you, just remember that I will always be here to keep supporting.
14. Children make your life important. My life is incomplete without my kids.
15. I love my kids because they are like tiny rays of sunshine that lights up my darkest days.
16. My children will never change and I keep praying that one day they will come back to me.
17. My love for my kid is unconditional it means that I will fight for them no matter the situation.
18. You don’t know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you don’t have a child, you don’t know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever.
19. Loving a child is truly one the most fulfilling thing in my life that is the truth, I love my child.
20. I have never loved any person in this world as much as the way I love my little children.
21. There is nothing more special than seeing your kids grow up to be the best person they can be.