1. What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.
2. When your’e nothing, people will ignore you but when you’re on top that’s when everybody swear they know you.
3. Because I’m just a giving person spiritually, I feel that if your intentions are to use or abuse or take advantage of, then you might get what you get in the meantime, but there’s still a price to pay.
4. Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says: ‘I need you because I love you
5. I don’t let people use me. That’s why I like a small number of people in my life. The more people in my life, the more complex it becomes, so I just try to keep it at a minimum.
6. Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who’s worth your kindness and who’s just taking advantage.
7. It’s so funny how ‘friends’ forget us when they don’t need any more favors.
8. Sometimes you try to help people, and it backfires on you, and then they try to take advantage of you.
9. You are a manipulator. I like to think of myself more as an outcome engineer.
10. When you know what a man wants you know who he is, and how to move him.
11. All people have feelings, they are not there to be used. If you’re not longer interested in someone, they have the right to be informed before you go and cheat or go looking elsewhere.
12. I have learned that people at the bottom use others’ bodies to climb to the top.
13. Using people to leverage a refined process multiplies production, using people as a poor solution to a poor process multiplies problems.
14. Men are used as they use others.
15. Don’t take advantage of each other, but fear God!
16. Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else.
17. Don’t use men to get what you want in life. Get it yourself.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.