A mother is not just someone who gave birth to a child. If you ask me, a mother represents the combination of feelings, behaviors and sacrifices that occur while raising a child, whether the child is biologically hers or not.
1. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
2. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
3. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
4. We are born of love; Love is our mother.
5. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
6. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
7. That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.
8. It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?
9. The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father.
10. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
11. A child’s first teacher is its mother.
12. Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.
13. If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
14. All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.
15. I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars. – E. M. Forster
16. Mothers are great. They outlast everything. But when they’re bad, they’re the worst thing that can happen.
17. The truth is that no matter how old we are, as long as our mothers are alive, we want our mother. And it’s a very powerful relationship if it’s healthy.
18. Mothers are the only ones that think nothing is beyond their control when it comes to their children.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.