1. A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. ~Author unknown
2. A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer. ~Author unknown
3. A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend. ~Author unknown
4. A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. ~Author unknown
5) My dearest daughter, just watching your smile makes me realize how beautiful my life is. I love you.
I am here for you supportive message for the daughter I love you
6) No matter where you go in life or who you grow up to be, I’ll always be right here, standing behind you… encouraging you to live your dreams. My daughter, I love you.
7) As your father, I have always secretly hated the fact that you are growing up because I know that every passing moment brings me one step closer to the day when I will have to give your hand to another man. Daddy loves you, sweetheart.
8) You tick every item in the list titled ‘Qualities of a perfect daughter’. I love you.
9) I always thought I would help you grow up into being the woman that I wanted you to be. However, being your mother taught me so many things and made me the woman that I am today. I love you.
10) On the day my daughter was born I realized that the sparkle in her eyes was my guiding light and her smile, my life’s purpose. I love you.
11) In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes. Shine on, my child. I love you.
12) You motivate me to be an awesome dad, with you around I am never sad. You are one of the reasons I want to be successful, and why my life is so beautiful. I love you.
13) My life feels incomplete, my emotions deplete and my heart skips a beat when I don’t hug my daughter who is so sweet. I love you.
14) My life is a fairy tale because it revolves around a princess – my beautiful daughter. I love you.
15) Your grandpa always told me to be honest and true. I am glad I did because karma blessed me with a lovely daughter like you. I love you.
16) My daughter… you are the answer to every time I looked up at the skies and asked for a miracle.
17) Whenever I think of the woman that I always wanted to be, I look at you. I am proud to see you living not only your dreams, but mine too. I love you.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.