This journey called life is never short of teachable moments and life lessons. We live, we learn, rinse, repeat. Life experiences are like little breadcrumbs of wisdom. Equipping us for the next curveball or unexpected turn. Below are the collection of the lesson in life quotes. We hope you enjoy it!
1. In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.
2. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
3. Short cuts make long delays.
4. Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.
5. Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
6. The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which bridge to burn.
7. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.
8. To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life.
9. We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
10. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
11. Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.
12. In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.
13. Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
14. At times you have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you ll discover will be wonderful. What you ll discover is yourself.
15. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you’ Not much.
16. Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
17. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
18. And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
19. Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by every moment that takes your breath away.
20. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.