Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1. My son, you are the reason that I am living today. You’re my world. I have been struggling for a long in my life to provide you comfort, and I’ll always be doing the same for you till my last. I love you!
2. I pray for your happiness every day. I am proud of the man that you have become, and I know that there’s nothing that you cannot do in the future. I love you, son!
3. To my son, never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn about everything you can. Be the man I know you can be.
4. Children, I hope I can bring you as much happiness as you bring to my life. I love you more than you can ever imagine and I’ll do everything within my power to ensure you have everything you need in life because I want nothing but the best for you.
5. YOUR SON will hold your hand for a little while, but he will hold your heart for a whole lifetime. If you have a son that makes your life worth living just by being around him and you’re proud of your son, Let the whole world know.
6. To my dearest son, never forget that I love you and that I will always have your back. Whatever will come your way, know that you will always have my guidance and support. I love you!
7. No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
8. Never forget that I love you. Life has its ups and downs, but I know you will be able to overcome them with your head held high. I believe in the man that you can be, son. I love you!
9. It feels like I just closed my eye for a moment, and then here are you are all grown up already. Time flies by so quickly, and I just want time to slow down a bit. I love you son, and I always will.
10. My children are the reason that I smile, that I laugh, that I cry, they are my happy place, my frustration. They are what makes my heart beat & sometimes break. My children are my everything.
11. I can’t thank God enough for gifting you to me. You have always been the best child of mine. I love you. I have always tried to provide you with the best of everything. May you find happiness in your life!
12. Son… I want you to remember, to never give up no matter what. I want you to keep going ahead, even if it pains a lot. I want you to understand, that life can be unfair. I want you to remember, that I will always be there.
13. I cannot be more grateful for the things that I have because I love my son and I have him.
14. I think you might have been an angel sent by the heavens above to me, you make me happy.
15. Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.
16. Before you came into this world, I didn’t know what my purpose in life was. And then you were born, and everything finally made sense. I was put into this world to be a good parent to you and help you become the person that you are meant to be. I love you, my great son!
17. I will be there for you all the time and be that pillar of strength that you can always rely on to support you through life. I love you, dear son.
18. I know that you are destined for great things. I know that you can achieve all the things that I never did because you are much braver than I could ever be. Keep flying high, my son! I love you.
19. I believe in you, my son. I believe that you’ll be the luckiest person in this world because I have worked my whole life in bringing the best out of you. I love you with all my heart!
20. I will always be your number one supporter for I care for you the most in this life of ours.
21. The bond between mother and son lasts a lifetime. The bond between mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance. It is the purest love, unconditional and true. It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.