Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1. The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people
2. Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.
3. Company of good people is like walking in a shop of perfume. Whether you buy the perfume or not, you are bound to receive the fragrance
4. Good people are like candles they burn themselves up to give others light
5. Start with good people, lay out the rules, communicate with your employees, motivate them and reward them. If you do all those things effectively, you can’t miss.
6. The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.
7. What happens when good people are put into an evil place1 Do they triumph or does the situation dominate their past history and morality?
8. Being a good person does not depend on your religion, status, race, color, political views or culture. It depends on how you treat others.
9. Create a life that feels good on the inside not one that just looks good on the outside
10. Despite everything, i believe that people are really good at heart.
11. Don’t ever regret knowing someone in your life. Good people will give you happiness, bad people will give you experience, while the worst people will give you memories
12. Dream big, work hard, stay focused & surround yourself with good people.
13. I have a lot of good people in my actual life, but I will say that it’s a strange time that we live in – it’s easy to make friends and to make connections through social, and if you are a good-hearted person, sometimes you can just assume people are who they say they are, and that isn’t always the case, which is why catfish is successful
14. Good food, good people, good times. Life’s too short for anything less.
15. People say, Find good people & leave bad ones but it should be Find the good in people & ignore the bad in them. Because no one is perfect.
16. Never test good people. They are like mercury. They’ll not break when hit. They’ll just disappear from your life silently
17. Good people bring out the good in people