How do you find self-love?
Ways to Practice Self-Love and Be Good to Yourself – Self-love is exactly what it sounds like , loving yourself. Self-love is a choice. It means loving all aspects of yourself. Self-acceptance is an important part of developing healthy relationships.
Being nice to yourself:
– I have spent many years healing, searching and accepting the me now. I love myself, my past has taught me so much. It all happened to lead me to my partner, my love. I can appreciate him and myself because I took the time.
Giving yourself a break from self-judgement:
– My self love was easy… once I realized I didn’t love me. I choose right there to love me … all of me… the good, the not so good, and the ugly! I changed instantly! easiest thing I ever did!
Live Healthy, eat healthy:
– Go to your favourite restaurant and eat your favourite food. That usually helps. If you dont like food go to a sauna and let all the steam out of your body for as long as it takes until you feel fine.
Setting healthy boundaries.
– You won’t be lonely if you find something that makes you feel useful, and gives you a feeling of accomplishment. Foster for a well managed rescue, focus on something other than yourself, and you might find you have a purpose larger, and more important than you ever dreamed.
Don’t be afraid to let go of toxic people:
– Stay away from people who’s toxic. Go with people who can draw you closer to God.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.