Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. – Voltaire
2. When God gives you a new beginning, don’t repeat the same mistake.
3. Don’t worry about what may or may not happen! God is working behind the scenes for you! – Paula White
4. God can open doors for you that no man can open. – Joyce Meyer
5. Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. – Leo Buscaglia
6. I did my best and God did the rest. – Hattie McDaniel
7. I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God. – Rumi
8. Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
10. Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams. – Ben Carson
11. God knows when to send you exactly what you need.
12. Don’t treat people the way they treat you. Treat people the way God treats you. – Dave Willis
13. The truth of the matter is, you are special. You are one of a kind! You were created to do things that no one else was created to do! –
14. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. – Desmond Tutu
15. God gives us difficulties to bring out the best in us. – Marvin J. Ashton
16. God loves you. He wants you to succeed. He wants the best for you. – Norman Vincent Peale
17. Sometimes God pushes us to our limits. It’s because he has greater faith in us than we have in ourselves.
18. When people let you down, God will lift you up! – Paula White
19. Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King Jr.
20. Faith is trusting God even when you don’t understand his plan.
21. To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement. – Augustine
22. Don’t worry about other people’s opinions of you. God never told you to impress people; only to love them. – Dave Willis
23. Faith is about trusting God when you have unanswered questions. – Joel Osteen