Valentine’s day is a day to appreciate and show your love to those who are dear to you. Let your sweetheart, your spouse, or just that special person how much they mean by sending them a message that can be short, funny or romantic. Love is sometimes hard to put into words, let these quotes say what you are feeling
1. “You are everything there is to me, and you always will be my friend, my sweetheart. Happy Valentines Day”
2. “I love you. Today. Right now. Just as you are. And I know, with time we will change. We will evolve. We will grow. And I hope we do all of it together.” Akif Kichloo, The Feeling May Remain
3. Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can’t help falling in love with you. Elvis Presley
4. I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. Ben Folds
5. Love is a dream that came to life when we meet. Author Unknown
6. I may not say much when I am with you, but all of me loves you all the time. Richard Nixon , love letter to his wife
7. The shorthand soulmates often use to describe one another is “the love of my life.” Alan Wolfelt, When Your Soulmate Dies
8. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
9. There is so much love for us to share. This is our time to fall in love again with each other Rita Jacobsen,
10. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
11. We have had many sweet yesterdays and I know we have bright tomorrows too!
12. “Great love awakens us to the fullness of life. Great love shapes us. When we are embrace of love the world appears brighter and evens our food taste better when we love.”
13. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue
14. There is no remedy for love but to love more. Thoreau
15. Life gives us many things to be thankful for. I give thanks to God for you! A blessing in my life, you are! Catherine Pulsifer
16. Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. Dr. Karl Menninger