Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1. Only those who can trust, can find real happiness. But, trust makes them vulnerable to betrayal and heartbreak.
2. Cheating is a choice, not a mistake
3. Wanna Know If Your Man Is Cheating? Grab His Cell Phone and Run to the Bathroom – If He Kicks the Door Down, He Is Cheating
4. “She apologized for her behavior and he simply replied, ‘For being human?’ as he pulled her close and squeezed her in his arms.” – J.Iron Word
5. Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
6. “Remember, there’s a difference between somebody who wants you and somebody who would do anything to keep you.”
7. The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones.
8. When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves-they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true.
9. Those who cheat on their partners who are loyal to them; don’t deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disrespect a person who is loyal in a relationship, by cheating on him or her.
10. Each man takes care that his neighbor shall not cheat him. But a day comes when he begins to care that he does not cheat his neighbor. Then all goes well -he has changed his market -cart into a chariot of the sun.
11. It is helpful to think of people as having two fundamental motivations: the desire to see ourselves as honest, good people, and the desire to gain the benefits that come from cheating – on our taxes or on the football field.
12. It is the nature of ambition to make men liars and cheats, to hide the truth in their breasts, and show, like jugglers, another thing in their mouths.
13. One must not cheat anybody, not even the world of one’s triumph.
14. If you succeed in cheating someone, don’t think that the person is a fool Realize that the person trusted you much, more than you deserve.
15. Cheating is a sin, but honest cunning is simply prudence. It is a virtue. To be sure, it has a likeness to roguery, but that cannot be helped. He who has not learned to practice it is a fool.
16. Cheating= is easy. There’s no swank to infidelity. To borrow against the trust someone has placed in you costs nothing at first. You get away with it, you take a little more and a little more until there is no more to draw on. Oddly, your hands should be full with all that taking but when you open them there’s nothing there.
17. But human nature dictates that there will always be cheaters. That’s inevitable. Where there’s money involved and glory, there are going to be people that cheat, and there will always be ways to cheat.
18. People have a moral standard about what they will do and will not do. At the end of the day someone who cheats has a lower moral standard than someone who does not. And they will cheat in other areas of life as well.
19. A liar deceives himself more than anyone, for he believes he can remain a person of good character when he cannot.