And once in your life, you may get into a bad relationship and that is going to be really sad.
When you think about it, was it really what you want, to be in a bad relationship? You must not let yourself be stuck in there, find a way to get out. Here are some quotes about a bad relationship that you might want to check out so that you can figure it out for yourself.
1. A relationship without trust is like a car without gas, you can stay in it all you want, but it won’t go anywhere.
2. No partner in a love relationship… should feel that he has to give up an essential part of himself to make it viable.
3. If you’re giving love and not receiving it, you’re not in the right relationship. If you’re receiving it and not giving it than you are taking advantage of the other person.
4. A bad relationship is like standing on broken glass, if you stay you will keep hurting…If you walk away, you will hurt but eventually you will heal.
5. When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself.
6. There was a time in the marriage when I could no longer look at myself in a mirror, couldn’t feel I was a nice person. A bad relationship can do that, can make you doubt everything good you ever felt about yourself.
7. In any relationship where one person depends on another to be his or her ‘parachute’ — and the other accepts this role — both will fall to the ground.
8. Maybe the most that you can expect from a relationship that goes bad is to come out of it with a few good songs.
9. The one who truly loves you will never ask of you to change but will accept you whole, boy.
10. When you get into a bad relationship the best thing you can do is get out of it as soon you can.
11. You are not a stereotype, you are not an object, always try to be the best person you can be.
12. Someone, someday will love you for exactly who you are, for the person you show people.
13. No matter how hard you try to mask your emotions, some will spill, find someone who sees.
14. When you put on a façade and someone sees through it, find that someone and love that one.
15. When there is no trust at all between the two of you, then you do have a bad relationship then.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.