One of the biggest secrets to success is an unwavering belief in yourself, your worth, and your abilities. However, we all have those days when we could use an extra boost of self-confidence.
In those moments, I hope these quotes will help you remember what a capable, worthy, and unique being you truly are!
1. “A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it’s own wings. Always believe in yourself.
2. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” – Malcolm Forbes
3. “You are under no obligation to be the same person you were a year, a month, or even 15 minutes ago. You have the right to grow. No apologies.”
4. “Don’t mess around with the energy you let into your life. Choose places, people and conversations wisely. They become you.”
5. “Being aware of a single shortcoming within yourself is far more useful than being aware of a thousand in someone else.” – Dalai Lama
6. “Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine… and as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson
7. “We don’t see things as they are. We see them as we are.”
8. “Don’t downgrade your dreams to match your reality. Upgrade your belief to match your vision.”
9. “Care about what other people think and you’ll always be their prisoner.” – Lao Tzu
10. “You can do anything but not everything.”
11. “Excuses are born out of fear. Eliminate your fear and there will be no excuses.”