1. There is no such thing as a perfect parent. So just be a real one. – SUE ATKINS
2. We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves. – Henry Ward Beecher
3. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. – Mitch Albom
4. Love as powerful as your mothers for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever. – J.K. Rowling
5. “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
6. “Parents are like God because you wanna know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
7. “No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.”– Brad Meltzer
8. “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.
9. “The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.
James E. Faust
10. “By loving them for more than their abilities we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their accomplishments.
11. “A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
12. “No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.
13. “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
Henry Ward Beecher
14. “To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself.” – Chinese Proverb
15. “Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be when you grow up.” ― Jodi Picoult
16. “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
17. “Our parent’s prayer is the most beautiful poetry and expectations.”– Aditia Rinaldi
18. In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.– Robert Brault
19. “They’re your parents. They’re meant to love you because. Never in spite.” ― Patrick Ness
20. “My mum and dad had worked incredibly hard to afford me an education.” ― Benedict Cumberbatch
21. “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.