Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
It’s hard to live with depression, anxiety, and stress, it can be lonely at times as if others can’t or do not understand. But the truth is that there are people out there who do, Who have been through their own journeys and struggles, here are some positive quotes that will help you feel less alone and beat depression.
1. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat” – F Scott Fitzgerald.
2. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time, we fall” – Confucius
3. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most” – Buddha
4. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
5. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Chistian D. Larson.
6. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths” – Elisabeth Kubler – Ross.
7. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible” – Francis of Assisi
8. “You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you” – Dan Millman
9. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein
10. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” – Sharon Salzberg
11. You’re like a grey sky. You’re beautiful, even though you don’t want to be. ” – Jasmine Wagra
12. “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.” Pythagoras
13. You don’t have to live a lie. Living a lie will mess you up. It will send you into depression. It will warp your values.” — Gilbert Baker
14. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.’” Amit Ray
15. “The pupil dilates in darkness and in the end finds light, just as the soul dilates in misfortune and in the end finds God.” -Victor Hugo